Everyone has a story to tell. Some stories are more difficult than others, but they all have an impact on the world around us. At Improve As, we believe that everyone deserves to be heard and their voice deserves to be amplified. Our platform is an easy way for inspiring authors, artists, activists and educators alike to share their work with our audience of readers who might not otherwise find them or hear about them in today’s digital age of information overload.
5 tips to use Improve as an effective platform for telling your story.
1) Share content that’s engaging on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn.
2) Add links in the bio section of each post to various pieces of content across different channels.
3) Engage in meaningful conversations by answering questions from followers in comments sections or responding to their private messages when they reach out privately through email or another messaging app.
4) Respond promptly when someone reaches out privately with a question- it shows good customer service skills!
5) Tag influencers in posts.